Divorce is never an easy and painless process. It can be expensive and emotionally stressful for all other family members. However, family mediation is an excellent way to ease the process.
Family mediation services is the process in which a trained family mediator helps you and your ex partner/ spouse reach an agreement on issues like property division, child custody, and more without going to court. Family Mediation is less expensive, less stressful, and more amicable than a courtroom divorce proceeding. Our experts at Just Divorce Mediation can help you through the complexities of divorce.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
There are many benefits to choosing divorce mediation process over going to family court. Some of these benefits include:
1. Less expensive – Courtroom divorces can be expensive, with legal fees quickly piling up. Mediation is often significantly less expensive than litigation. Legal aid is also an option for those who qualify.
2. Quicker resolution – Family Mediation often results in a quicker resolution compared to a court case. The process generally takes several weeks rather than several months, or even years.
3. Greater control – Family Mediation allows the couple to have greater control over the outcome. They are able to work with the mediator to come to their own informed decisions and a mutually acceptable agreement.
4. Confidentiality – Family Mediation proceedings are confidential, unlike court proceedings.
Understanding Divorce Mediation
Divorce mediation is a confidential process in which a neutral, third-party mediator helps the divorcing parties come to an agreement on the terms of their divorce, financial matters and child custody. Family mediation is often less confrontational and costly than traditional courtroom divorce proceedings. A mediation session also allows the couple to have more control over their own outcome.
The mediator listens to both parties, guides them through the process and ultimately helps them achieve mutually acceptable solutions and have open and honest discussions. The objective of mediation is to reach a fair and mutually acceptable divorce agreement. We also offer child inclusive mediation.
If you’re considering family mediation Liverpool, there are many benefits to choosing Just Divorce Mediation. Here are just a few:
1. Years of experience – Just Divorce Mediation has years of experience in the field of mediation and family law. This means they have the skills and expertise to guide you through the process with ease.
2. Affordable rates – Just Divorce Mediation offers reasonable rates for their mediation services. Mediation costs don’t need to be high.
3. Streamlined process – Just Divorce Mediation has a streamlined process to help you navigate your divorce as efficiently as possible.
4. Personalized service – The team at Just Divorce Mediation recognises the importance of personalised service and works with you to tailor their services to your unique needs.
5. Professional credentials – Just Divorce Mediation is accredited by the Family Mediation Council, which means you can trust them to meet the highest standards of professionalism and ethics. You can check this on the Family Mediation Council website.
Just Divorce Mediation Liverpool Can Help Today
Divorce mediation can offer a more amicable and cost-effective way to resolve your divorce. Just Divorce Mediation is an experienced and reliable provider of mediation services. They’re dedicated to helping couples navigate their divorce and achieve a mutually beneficial outcome. If you’re going through a divorce, contact Just Divorce Mediation Liverpool for your mediation needs. They’ll guide you through the process with professionalism, expertise, personalised attention and encourage dispute resolution Book your mediation information assessment meeting today.